INDIAN HYDRO COLLOIDS is a family-owned company. We proudly serve our global customers by providing high quality all natural and naturally produced products. Food producers worldwide turn to us for sourcing of their key ingredients.
INDIAN HYDRO COLLOIDS is fully focused on quality control and quality assurance, from field to finished product. Our Concern for customer protection is the driving force behind our quality control program. We are fully focused on quality assurance.
The following initiatives are the core of our global quality control program:
- ISO 9001, ISO 22000, Halal, Kosher, HAACP, GMP Certified Company
- Audited by State and central auditors
- Voluntary audits by third-party auditing agencies
- Extensive rodent and pest control
- Comprehensive occupational and food safety training programs
- Product approval by authorities
- Full Traceability of Products
- Modern machinery, automatically control System, central control panels.
- Pneumatic transportation of material with filtered air intakes, Closed circuit plant.
- Regular Calibration of machinery and equipments according to international standards.
- Magnets and safety screening at all stages of production.
- Regular plant sanitation program.
- Strict quality control of raw material.
- Strict double screening of raw material, Supplier evaluation and monitoring.
WORLD CLASS LABORATORY FACILITY INTERNATIONAL PACKAGING
WAREHOUSES FACILITY: High capacity RCC warehouses capable of storing: Raw material (Guar Seed), In-process material (Splits), finished products (Guar Gum Powder), and by-products.
Our production facility is located on National Highway, 6 km from Kandla Port & 50 km from the Mundra Port, it is best & ideal for export shipments. The Kandla port is India’s highest turnover port, The Mundra Port is India’s fastest activity port. The transport cost as well as time for delivery is much saved and appreciated in terms of reducing the cost.
We source our raw material directly from the farms and farmers. There are no agents, no indenters and no traders in between.
Continuous Manufacturing Chain:
We produce our seeds, Splits, Powder, We have no need to buy guar splits cassia tora splits from other manufacturer, so we can keep our cost lowest, hence more economic that other manufacturer who buy splits from our company.
INDIAN HYDROCOLLOIDS offers a wide variety of products under the IHC brand name.
IHC® is a registered trademark of Indian Hydrocolloids